MULTI-COLOR LED AWNING LIGHT KIT FOR Food TrUCKS, TRAILERS, RVS & VANS
The Boogey Lights® LED awning light kit is designed to attach to the side of an Food Truck, Trailer, RV & Vans just beneath the awning. Each LED strip is 16 feet long and can be cut if needed to fit your application. On full power it provides an incredible amount of light in a wide variety of colors you control with the included wireless remote control or optional wired or smartphone controller. The above photos show our optional UNDER-GLOW LED kit which is affixed to the bottom of the RV shining down on the ground.
We offer our Awning Light Kit with the following controller options:
- Wired 3 Key Controller (downgrade option - save $5)
- Wireless RF Controller with M7 style remote (our most popular standard awning kit - only $149.99)
- Wireless RF Controller with 2 KEY FOBS (optional smaller remote control, 2 key fobs upgrade option)
- Wireless Bluetooth Controller. Use your own Bluetooth enabled smartphone and our FREE APP (upgrade option). This is a Bluetooth ONLY controller.
- Wireless COMBO Bluetooth Controller and M7 style RF remote. This controller combines both Bluetooth (use your own smartphone) and RF wireless technologies (M7 remote included) in one controller unit (upgrade option).
- Wireless COMBO Bluetooth Controller and two KEY FOB RF remotes. This controller combines both Bluetooth (use your own smartphone) and RF wireless (KEY FOB included) technologies in one controller unit (upgrade option).
Boogey Lights® RF Controllers (both the KEY FOB and M7 controllers) displays seven colors:
- RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE, LIGHT BLUE, BOOGEY LIGHTS GREEN (LIME GREEN/YELLOW), HOT PINK/PURPLE
The lighting effects options for our M7 and KEYFOB RF Conrollers include:
- DIMMING, FADING, BREATHING, STROBING
The M7 remote control offers SEVEN levels lighting effects (e.g. 7 levels of dimming) whereas the KEYFOB remote control offers 4 levels.
Upgrade To Series 2 Bluetooth + RF Combo
Now With Programmable Color Rotation Feature
With any of the Boogey Lights® BLUETOOTH controllers you can control your awning lights with your Bluetooth 4.0 enabled Android or IOS smartphone. These high-tech controllers are capable of displaying 16 million different color combinations. In addition, lighting effects on the Smartphone controller are significantly more controllable in terms of speed and intensity. Each color and lighting effect is controlled by "sliders" or a color square on your smartphone screen so you can adjust the speed and intensity to get the lighting exactly the way you want it. Our controllers operate on 12vdc which is readily available on just about any RV. Also, all of our SERIES 2 Bluetooth Combo controllers include an RF remote control allowing for quick on/off of the controller. You can operate this controller with the included RF wireless remote (your choice of M7 or KEYFOB remotes) OR you can use your Bluetooth 4.0 enabled smartphone and our free smartphone APP (Android and IOS). We also offer an optional 110vac to 12vdc power converter if desired.
Why Does The Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Color Matter?
LED lights are mounted to a Printed Circuit Board (or PCB for short). The color of that PCB makes a difference in how the finished installation looks in the daylight. Our LED light strips come in two versions to match the surface the strip will be attached to. If you have a light colored RV, you will probably want to order the WHITE PCB light strip. If you have a dark colored RV, you will probably want to order the BLACK PCB light strip.
Note: All Boogey Lights® LED strips are COMMON CATHODE LEDS. They share a common ground and will only work with positively switched controllers. Most LED strips on the market today are COMMON ANODE because the controller technology used to power them is less expensive to manufacture. However they're not nearly as bright and are an overall inferior design when compared with COMMON CATHODE LEDs
INSTALLATION AVAILABLE AT OUR LOCATION BY APPOINTMENT
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $99 OR MORE